A vehicle suspension is made up of many parts -- among them, a chassis, shocks, struts, coil springs, and an anti-sway bar. Together, they do four things, mainly: support the vehicle's weight, reduce its body roll, keep its wheels turning properly, and maintain proper alignment. This means five results: stable steering, controlled handling, reliable braking and turning, and overall, a smoother ride, plus less stress on auto parts.
Unfortunately, suspension systems can wear out, and a bad one can have serious consequences: it can result in loss of stability and control and accelerated parts wear and tear. Luckily, most suspensions last approximately 50,000 to 80,000 miles, but their lifespans do depend on several factors, so, if you think yours might be a problem, it's best to look for the telltale signs:
- Pulling sideways during a turn
- Uneven wear on tire treads
- Oil or grease buildup on shocks and struts
- A rougher-than-usual ride
If you see them, do a thorough inspection, and if you discover suspension problems, order the best parts for repairs right here.
Genuine OEM Suspension Parts for Sale Online -- Shop Now
What your brand manufactures is compatible with its cars, trucks, and SUVs right from the get-go. Our auto parts store has what you need in stock -- just browse our inventory by make, model, and model year. Buy today, and we'll ship to your door in no time.
No results found for "suspension, shocks, struts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!